Please note that this is a ticketed event hosted in our private tasting room and space is limited, so you must pre-book to attend this tasting.
Event Price: £20/seat
In March/April 2015 Streatham Wine House founders Jimmy & Beth dutifully travelled to picturesque New Zealand in the name of research (and perhaps a wee bit of indulgence...). This tasting, as well as the previous one on the 14th June, are the anticipated fruits of their labour.
The Reds - This evening will discover the delights of Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and the delicious Syrah.
Wines on Tasting (6):
- Ata Rangi Crimson Pinot Noir 2014
- Palliser Estate Pinot Noir 2014
- Fromm La Strada Pinot Noir 2014
- Felton Road Pinot Noir Bannockburn 2014
- Villa Maria Reserve Gimblett Gravels Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot 2012
- Craggy Range Syrah, Gimblett Gravels Vineyard, Hawke’s Bay 2013